Welcome to our website !

Dealigg: Coupons, Freebies, and The Best Daily Deals

By March 12, 2012

 

Perhaps you have already bookmarked the site Dealigg, and are making sure to use it before shopping online. But in case you have not, let me tell you a little about the site..

Dealigg is a unique coupon site in that it is run by shoppers themselves. Users post the best shopping bargains they have come across on the web, and the site's members vote on whether or not it really is a great deal. So let's say you are shopping online for a new TV, and of course you would like to save some money. You would go to the categories section, click on ' TV,' and the most current online deals that other shoppers have found will all be shown, along with how many votes each has received.

Many (many) times I will drive myself crazy wondering if a deal I have come across is really a good one. I will debate with myself, hem and haw, and drive myself crazy wondering if there is a better coupon or money-saving bargain that I am missing.

I love getting others' opinions. I really do. I am just not good at making shopping decisions by myself (now you know more about me than I meant for you to, lol.) It just makes me feel better to know what others think, and if there really is a better deal out there, or if a particular bargain is one I should grab.

In a nutshell, I really like Dealigg. 

If you haven't checked the site out yet, you really should. After all, you have nothing to lose, and money to potentially save by doing so!


You Might Also Like

0 comments