If you have not heard of Recyclebank yet, you are in for a treat! This site is all about helping people find ways to recycle and live greener lifestyles - they are so dedicated to their passion that they reward their members with some awesome coupons and savings!
Membership is free and takes just minutes to complete. Then you can click on the 'earn points' tab to find all the various ways to earn points. When you earn points, you will be able to redeem them for various discount coupons, and start saving a little extra money!!
When I first signed up, I took several easy quizzes and games right on the site, and I earned 75 points in a matter of minutes. And the points were reflected in my account almost immediately. (Plus, I learned about Eco-friendly practices some companies are taking to help protect our environment!)
Points can be redeemed for some pretty cool discounts on your next purchases. Here are just a few examples of rewards that you can redeem your points for - just remember there are many, many more!
- 50 points will get you a coupon for $5 off at Vons/Pavillions when you spend $50 or more
- 230 points will get you a free one year subscription to Martha Stewart Living Magazine
- 75 points will get you a coupon for a free bottle of Dasani Water when you buy one
- 100 points will get you a coupon for $2 off any Kashi product (one of my faves)
And there are oodles more coupons and rewards.
Getting started with Recyclebank is easy:
2. Check your email for a verification link
3. Once you log in, click the 'Earn Points' tab and find the many ways to start earning points
4. Spend your points by clicking the 'Get Rewards' tab!
Have fun and save some money! Two of my favorite things to do!