I came across this article today on how to reuse old pantyhose, so I thought I would
Six Ways to Recycle Old Pantyhose:
1. Use old pantyhose for washing delicates. Cut the old pantyhose at about the thigh, or just use the entire thigh high stocking. Place your delicate washables in the stocking, tie off the open end, and launder as usual.
2. Use pantyhose with runs in them to scrub your bathroom, shower or sink. Spritz some cleaner on your sink, shower, or tub surface. Then, get a piece of your pantyhose and dampen it with either water or more cleaning solution. Next, scrub away the dirt and grime using the pantyhose cut-off much like you would use a regular washcloth. Want to make it even easier? Cut off the pantyhose at the calf and slip the piece over your hand for a cleaning mitt that works magic!
3. Make a scrubber for your skin with old pantyhose. Just add those little odd bits of soap to the pantyhose. Tie off the open end and voila! A quick gentle and free skin scrub.
4. Old pantyhose can make great bath herbal-infusion sachet. To make one, cut off your stockings at the calf, fill it with your favorite herbs, tie off the open end, and float the sachet in your bathwater. See--easy-peasy!
5. Make potpourri sachets with pantyhose and place in your drawers.
6. Use old pantyhose as paint brush covers. After cleaning paint brushes, wrap them in pantyhose to keep them clean and soft.