Welcome to our website !

Free Gardening Help For People With Green(less) Thumbs!

By March 19, 2012


I have no green in my thumb. None. Zilch. In fact, every spring I get a bit glum about my lack of gardening finesse, as one of my secret desires is to be the proud owner of a fabulous garden. So when I came across this marvelous tip courtesy of the Tightwad, I got so excited I wanted to share with you right away!

Go to Sproutrobot.com (after you finish reading this post, of course.) There you will just fill in your zip code and instantly a 'planting calendar' for your area pops up. This calendar lists the types of veggies, fruits and plants that should grow well in your neck of the woods, plus when the seeds should be planted.

They even provide planting instructions for the particular seeds you will be planting - very easy to read instructions for green-less thumb gardeners like me!

Then, because they are so nice, they will even send you email reminders to make sure you do not miss the specific planting windows!

Cool, right? Now I know this may not completely green up my thumb, but I am willing to give this a try. I really think this might be my year to finally get to watch my garden grow.

( eek!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments