Welcome to our website !

How To Make Extra Money From Home So You Can Save Money

By June 19, 2010 , ,

So in an earlier post I mentioned that from time to time (like on Saturday mornings maybe?) I would list some ways to make some extra money from home that you can save (or do with whatever you need to do with. Buy a tutu. Pay the  gardener. See a movie. But really, try and save it!! ) because after all, it is one thing to want to save money every week, but another thing to actually have money left-over to save!

This week's opportunity is with M.O.M. ( Miles of Marketing) Network. Simply put, you review products, and then market said products (I think usually by agreeing to place a magnetic car decal on your car) for a promotion cycle of two weeks. There is also online marketing in which you might write a review, and/or offer coupons, giveaways, etc.

After each two-week promotion you participate in, you are paid.

If you are interested, and would like full details, visit the M.O.M. network at www.milesofmarketing.com, and also check them out on Facebook.

**My Disclaimer**
I have not signed up with nor worked with this company. In fact, I am not affiliated in any way with them,. nor have I received any form of compensation from them. I am simply providing this information which I have found during my Internet browsing, as a resource for anyone interested in making extra money from home.
I think that covers it. Whew.

You Might Also Like

0 comments