Welcome to our website !

Save Money By Eating Less (Just Take a Look At theTip Below!)

By June 18, 2010

So maybe I should **duck**? I know we all think about eating less and drive ourselves nuts trying to eat less. We do whatever we can to avoid the refrigerator and it's daunting presence. So who am I, you are probably asking, to even say something like eat less to save money?! I know,I know. But really, I do have a small tip that might help curb those "need to munch on something" urges that our bodies and wallets could do without.

Mint Tea.

Researchers say that sipping some mint tea before eating triggers "I'm full" messages to the brain. Now that is a good thing, right? Worth a try? I think so.

Just crush 2 tsp. of fresh mint leaves in 1 cup of hot water and steep for 5 minutes. Then strain and enjoy!

(To grow your own mint, keep the plant in a shady spot and keep the soil relatively moist.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments