Welcome to our website !

Save Money Dinner Recipe

By July 12, 2009 , ,


So this is a simple and cheap dinner recipe my kids love! English Muffins are usually inexpensive, and you can top them with many different things, but with my kids, English Muffin pizzas are a big hit!

All I do is heat the English Muffins in the oven with some grated cheese and pizza sauce (spaghetti sauce works well). Add pepperoni slices or meatballs cut up in small pieces, if desired.

And of course add toppings like olives, pineapple, apples, ...whatever works!

With the pizzas, I usually have cut up carrots with some ranch dressing for dipping (this is pretty much the only veggie I can get my kids to eat right now!).

Add some vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert.

Inexpensive and simple dinner to help save some money for Christmas!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments