Welcome to our website !

Get a Head Start on Christmas Shopping

By August 30, 2009 , ,


August has left the building (well, almost), and September is about to make its' grand entry! We all know after September hits, stores will be all about Halloween costumes, snow globes, turkey platters and mistletoe. All at the same time. Yes, there is no point in avoiding it or looking the other way; The holiday season is almost here. And if you are anything like me, once the stores start decorating their shelves with ghouls, witches, pumpkins and tree trimmings, all I feel is a growing sense of panic and pressure.
So I am making a vow to start doing some early online shopping this year. I am making lists of things I know my kids would like to get, and I am going to start shopping around for online deals and sales. The earlier I start, the less pressure I should feel and the better decisions I can make. I hope. To start, I know my daughter wants a new watch to match her new junior high school status. Cute Hannah Montana doesn't cut it anymore. Same with the Jonas Brothers. My new "relaxed" holiday shopping mantra is allowing me to focus on that item, and browse online for the perfect watch at the perfect price. I already have one possibility lined up: Citizen eco drive ladies watch that is very pretty, under $100, and definitely says,"I am Junior High and proud of it!"
My best advice for saving on holiday shopping this year is to get started TODAY with a list, and do not wait to start browsing and looking for online deals. Less pressure will help you shop smarter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments