1. Give your dryer the week off and hang clothes to dry.
2. Turn your TV off an hour (or more) earlier than you normally do, and save electricity.
3. Walk where you can instead of driving this week.
4. If you are getting rain in your area this week, collect some of that water and use it for plants, garden and lawns next week.
5.Do not buy any cleaning products this week. Use vinegar and water to clean windows, tile, counters and floors. Use baking soda for bathtub cleaning.
6. Do not buy paper towels this week. Make your own cloth napkins from old clothing, towels, washcloths, etc. Throw them in with a full load for washing later and reuse next week.