Welcome to our website !

Save Money On Children's Eye Glasses

By August 04, 2009 ,


So it is back to school time once again, and this year my "baby," aka my five-year old son, is starting Kindergarten! Oh my aching heart. We did the Kindergarten check-ups and vaccinations, met the teacher, bought school supplies and new clothes and are ready for the most part. At least he is. Not so sure about me and my achy heart. Sigh. One thing we did not have to get were new eyeglasses for my son however, ....the eye exam was perfect.
But I know many parents will be shopping for new eyeglasses for their children as they return to school, and a great place to find affordable eyeglasses is Zenni Optical. Not only do they offer a nice selection of kid-friendly frames, (see these too cute camouflage frames? My son would have picked these out, I am certain, if he had needed glasses!) but the prices are budget-friendly too! When it comes to our kids we always want the best quality, and we need affordability at the same time. More so in today's economy than ever before. With Zenni Optical, you can get both, plus styles that make kids happy. So if galsses are on your child's back-to-school list, check them out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments