Welcome to our website !

Save Money: Make Your Own Iced Coffee Recipe

By August 02, 2009 ,


I splurged a bit today and took the kids to McDonalds for some ice cream sundaes and an Iced Mocha for me. Yum! I loved it so much I knew I had better find a recipe online to make my own Iced Coffee, or I would be spending dollars I should be saving on those Iced Mochas!

So I found this recipe, and the best part is I can make a gallon and save it in the refrigerator for whenever I feel like a glass.

You'll Need:

1 pot (10-12 cups) strong coffee, cooled
1 can Low Fat Sweetened Condensed milk
4 Tablespoons Sugar Free Hershey's Syrup
Skim milk
1 gallon container (milk container is perfect...washed out of course!)

Pour can of sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup into coffee and whisk. Add enough milk to fill 1 gallon container. Serve over ice.

Sounds delicious to me. Can't wait to give it a try!

You Might Also Like

0 comments