Welcome to our website !

Saving Money

By July 20, 2008

Saving money is on everyones' minds these days. Coupons, discounts, freebies are searched high and low in newspapers and the Internet. I am constantly on the lookout on ways to cut corners and save money. With three kids (and six dogs) to feed and clothe, and a husband who is self-employed, money is beyond tight at our house.

It can get so depressing to constantly worry about money and not get swallowed up in debt. I am hoping that this blog will be cathartic for me in some ways, as well as helpful to anyone who is looking for ways to save money and stay sane at the same time.

Prices are high and getting only higher as far as groceries, gas, and really just everything (except house prices--oops. Dwelling on the bad stuff doesn't help though (just like my mom used to say), so instead of staying down and stressed, I say let's get together and share creative fun ways to save money while enjoying life, everyday.

So welcome to 101 ways to save. I am just getting started, so be sure to check in often for ways to save!

You Might Also Like

0 comments