Welcome to our website !

It's Not to Late To Start A Christmas Savings Plan

By July 22, 2008 , ,


If you are anything like me then you are never quite prepared for the Christmas season. I tend to push off getting ready for the holidays and shopping because there is always another bill that needs to get paid. I figure I have time (ah!) and can worry about the shopping later, like November/December.

But this year I have a plan. Now the plan itself is not so hard. The hard part is sticking to it. But I am trying very hard because I know I will be so happy come December that I did this plan.

All it takes to have an extra $560 for Christmas shopping this year, is putting $5.00 away every day. Now I know some days even having a spare $5.00 at the end of a day can be a challenge. But gather up all the loose change you can find, and add a dollar or two, and you may just have the $5.00!

$5.00/day @7days a week is $35.00 a week. $35/week will add p to $140/month. If you do this plan for the next 4 months (Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov.,) you will have $560 by December. Wouldn't that help with Christmas expenses?

Now, to help you get started on saving $5.00 a day, visit a site called Niner Niner. This is a blogging network that is so easy to make some money with you can easily make $5.00/day without much effort. Use this money as your Christmas savings plan, or better yet, add it to your $5.00 that you save each day at home somewhere, and you will be socking away $10/day in your Christmas savings plan!

Sign up at Niner Niner ( easy to do) and pick a blog and do a post. You will see the money deposited into your account right away. You will be paid by Paypal the first week of each month. You can see how much you will get paid for a post right by each blog. The price per post ranges from .25 to $1.00 usually.

Have fun and be ready for Christmas this year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments