For all of us that would love to save money every month, but rarely have any money left to save--here is another possible resource to check out.
Ok...I'll give you more info (since you are twisting my arm...am I right?)
There is a website, toptenz.net to be exact, that will pay $25 for original witty top ten lists. They do have a few caveats you need to follow:
1.Your list must have 10 items.Check out their website, at www.toptenz.net. Then get busy thinking of some unique top ten lists that can make you some extra money! To apply, send emails to email@example.com (include writing samples.)
2. Spell check and then spell check again.
3. Format your list with descending numbers (10 to 1, with 1 being the highest rank).
4. Introduction: all lists should have an introduction.
5. Consistency: consistent heading names, consistent measurements (i.e. All empirical, not mixed up with metric), etc.
6. Context: each item should answer who, what, where, when (where appropriate).
7. Clarity: sentences should make sense, please proof and then proof again.
8. Content: A) PG-13 rated B) accurate: unless it’s an opinion – content should be backed up (if research was required it should mention the source). Length: at least 1000 – 1500 words (just a loose guideline – some lists are shorter and that’s fine – it depends on topic).
9. Be original, we don’t publish lists from other sites.
10. Be bizarre; the more odd the list is, the better.