Welcome to our website !

Saving Money By Taking Care of Yourself

By February 23, 2010 , ,

There is probably no one more reluctant to make those doctor appointments and dental appointments than me. I am a chicken. Even getting eyeglasses is something I procrastinate about, although I am quite certain I need them. Putting off regular check-ups and exams is just not a good idea for our health and for our wallets.

While we all know this, I wonder how many people are like me and procrastinate? Instead of getting myself in for an eye exam and finding out just which prescription glasses I need, I instead continue to squint, get headaches, have others read fine print for me, and worst of all...make my wrinkles worse!

Prevention is the best medicine. And the best way to live healthy and not end up dealing with devastating medical bills later on. Getting yearly exams, dental check-ups, eye exams and getting some darn eyeglass frames (Sigh),will give you peace of mind and is one of the most important ways to save you money.

I wrote this post on behalf of Business2Blogger and Glasses USA. I was compensated for my post. All opinions expressed here are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments