Welcome to our website !

File Your Federal Tax Return Online For Free This Year

By February 18, 2010 , ,

There are few things I pretty much hate on a consistent basis, and one of theses things are TAXES. Specifically, the preparing and filing income taxes. As luck would have it, my husband is not a fan of this annual chore either. Which means, sadly, the primary responsibility of filing our yearly taxes falls on my shoulders. I start dreading the thought of tax season in December, and I also start procrastinating.


This year, I want to be brave and prepare our income tax forms early (please do not tell me you have done yours already. And keep it to yourself if you have received a nice tax refund already.) So I am feeling a bit more optimistic about my goal after finding out that I can file for free online at www.eSmartTax.com. Since I spend so much of my time online anyway, why not do get my Federal tax return done free anyway, right?

eSmart Tax, the premier online tax preparation service powered by Liberty Tax Service, is offering two ways American taxpayers can file their federal return online for free this year: the always-free Basic edition, and the free Deluxe edition for persons with the last name Johnson only available at www.IamAJohnson.com.

Turns out that, according to the Census Bureau, there are 2,121,489 Johnsons in America, making it the second most popular name in the nation. It’s also the last name of eSmart’s new spokesperson, Daryl Johnson, an eSmart customer from Richmond, Virginia. So the since the last name is representative of the everyday taxpayer, someone who wants to file their return with ease and accuracy while generating the biggest refund they deserve, voila! the Johnsons of the world get a special freebie this year courtesy of eSmart.

You Might Also Like

0 comments