Welcome to our website !

New Year's Resolutions

By December 23, 2009 , ,

What will your New Year's Resolutions be for 2010? Are you thinking about them yet, and if so, how will money and savings factor in to your resolutions? I am starting to filter through my thoughts, goals and aspirations for the New Year, and hopefully in the next week will start to put some of my resolutions down on paper and share them on my blog as well.

I would love to hear others ideas for making 2010 a great year financially--will you be changing jobs? Adding a second job? Changing how you shop? Using coupons (I know I should.....but I do not--maybe this year??) Saving money by cutting out certain habits like smoking?

So look for some thoughts and ideas for saving money (and please share any you have!!),in the next week as we head to the New Year and say goodbye to this one.

Happy Holidays!

You Might Also Like

0 comments